WHY UNLOCK MY ZTE Blade Z Max?
Unlocking can be very useful for your ZTE Blade Z Max phone. After unlocking, you don’t have to stick to just a single network in your phone. You will be able to switch carriers whenever you want. The process includes a series of numbers and some unique codes that unlock the system of your phone enabling it to support any carrier. Follow the steps below to unlock your phone.
HOW DO I UNLOCK MY ZTE Blade Z Max?
The unlocking involves the following steps:
- Retrieve the IMEI of your ZTE Blade Z Max by simply typing *#06# on your phone.
- Go to the website TheUnlockingCompany and enter your phone’s manufacturer, model and IMEI.
- We will email you the unlock code of your phone once it is ready.
- Remove the current SIM card from your phone and replace it with a non-accepted one.
- Switch on the phone and when prompted, enter the unlock code.
- Now your phone is completely unlocked and it will accept the SIM card.
Unlock your ZTE Blade Z Max phone by following the steps above.
A few facts about the unlocking process are as below:
- An unlocked phone supports any GSM carrier.
- Unlocking your device will not void your manufacturer’s warranty.
- The process of unlocking is permanent. Once your phone is unlocked, it persists for lifetime.
- After unlocking, your phone will support all carriers like VODAFONE, ORANGE and ROGERS etc.
- Unlocking eliminates expensive roaming charges.
- The unlocking method doesn’t harm the working of your phone.
- Unlocking is completely legal and safe for your phone.
For more information on unlocking your ZTE Blade Z Max, you can visit TheUnlockingCompany