WHY UNLOCK MY ZTE Blade 10?
Unlocking your ZTE Blade 10 will break the network restriction in your phone allowing it to be used on any network carrier. The method we offer here is simple. You just have to enter a few series of numbers in your cell phone to unlock it. There are many benefits of unlocking your phone like the freedom to choose any carrier, no more roaming charges, no expensive plans, and no long term contracts. After unlocking you are free to insert any SIM card in your Alcatel 5 phone.
HOW DO I UNLOCK MY ZTE Blade 10?
The unlocking involves the following steps:
- Retrieve the IMEI of your ZTE Blade 10 by simply typing *#06# on your phone.
- Go to the website TheUnlockingCompany and enter your phone’s manufacturer, model, and IMEI.
- We will email you the unlock code of your phone once it is ready.
- Remove the current SIM card from your phone and replace it with a non-accepted one.
- Switch on the phone and when prompted, enter the unlock code.
- Now your phone is completely unlocked and it will accept the SIM card.
Unlock your phone by following the steps above.
A few facts about the unlocking process are as below:
- An unlocked phone supports any GSM carrier.
- Unlocking is legal and completely safe for your phone.
- The unlocking service supports all carriers like Rogers, AT&T, and Vodafone, etc.
- Unlocking is a permanent process. Once you unlock your phone, it persists for a lifetime.
- The unlocking process doesn’t inhibit the working of your phone.
For more information on unlocking your ZTE Blade 10, you can visit TheUnlockingCompany