WHY UNLOCK MY Samsung Galaxy M31s?
Unlocking your Samsung Galaxy M31s phone will give you the freedom to insert any network SIM card in your phone. The process basically unlocks the phone’s system, enabling it to use various network providers available worldwide. The process is quite simple. You don’t even require any technical assistance to unlock your phone. Learn how to unlock the phone by following the procedure below.
HOW DO I UNLOCK MY Samsung Galaxy M31s?
The unlocking involves the following steps:
- Retrieve the IMEI of your Samsung Galaxy M31s by simply typing *#06# on your phone.
- Go to the website TheUnlockingCompany and enter your phone’s manufacturer, model, and IMEI.
- We will email you the unlock code of your phone once it is ready.
- Remove the current SIM card from your phone and replace it with a non-accepted one.
- Switch on the phone and when prompted, enter the unlock code.
- Now your phone is completely unlocked and it will accept the SIM card.
Unlock your Samsung Galaxy M31s phone by following the steps above.
The video will help you with the unlocking of your Samsung Galaxy M31s:
A few facts about the unlocking process are as below:
- Unlocking eliminates expensive roaming rates.
- The process of unlocking is permanent. Once unlocked, it persists for a lifetime.
- An unlocked phone supports any GSM carrier.
- Unlocking your device will not void your manufacturer’s warranty.
- The method of unlocking is perfectly legal.
- An unlocked phone can increase the resale value of the phone.
- The unlocking process supports any carrier like ORANGE, TMN, and ROGERS, etc.
- Unlocking doesn’t harm the working of your phone.
- An unlocked phone is easier to service and replace.
For more information on unlocking your Samsung Galaxy M31s, you can visit TheUnlockingCompany