WHY UNLOCK MY Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Plus?
The unlocking process basically unlocks the phone’s system that limits the phone to use a SIM card from only one carrier. So unlocking breaks this system and enables the phone to support SIM cards from any carrier network. It is a very useful process. Once your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Plus unlocked, you can have the liberty to switch to any carrier that you want. The unlocking process requires some codes and numbers to be entered into your phone and is pretty simple and easy.
HOW DO I UNLOCK MY Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Plus?
The unlocking involves the following steps:
- Retrieve the IMEI of your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Plus by simply typing *#06# on your phone
- Go to the website TheUnlockingCompany and enter your phone’s manufacturer, model, and IMEI
- We will email you the unlock code of your phone once it is ready
- Remove the current SIM card from your phone and replace it with a non-accepted one
- Switch on the phone and when prompted, enter the unlock code
- Now your phone is completely unlocked and it will accept the SIM card
Therefore, unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Plus and enjoy choosing the best carrier networks for your phone.
The video will help you with the unlocking of your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Plus:
To help you know the unlocking process better, here are a few facts:
- Any carrier like TMN, ROOGERS, VODAFONE, ORANGE, etc support unlocking
- Unlocking is a permanent process
- Unlocking the phone can make travelling easy as you can use the SIM card of any carrier without any roaming charges
- The unlocking is a legal process
- To increase the value, you can resell your phone
- Unlocking makes your phone support any GSM carrier
- The unlocking neither voids the warranty of the phone nor inhibits its working in any way
For more information on unlocking your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Plus, you can visit TheUnlockingCompany