WHY UNLOCK MY ZTE Blade A3 Prime?
After unlocking your ZTE Blade A3 Prime phone you can easily insert SIM card from any network carrier. Our process requires you to request unlock codes from our website. You have to enter the codes on your phone after you receive it. You don’t even require any technical assistance to unlock your phone. The following procedure will guide you to unlock your ZTE Blade A3 Prime phone.
HOW DO I UNLOCK MY ZTE Blade A3 Prime?
The unlocking involves the following steps:
- Retrieve the IMEI of your ZTE Blade A3 Prime by simply typing *#06# on your phone.
- Go to the website TheUnlockingCompany and enter your phone’s manufacturer, model, and IMEI.
- We will email you the unlock code of your phone once it is ready.
- Remove the current SIM card from your phone and replace it with a non-accepted one.
- Switch on the phone and when prompted, enter the unlock code.
- Now your phone is completely unlocked and it will accept the SIM card.
Unlock your phone by following the steps above.
A few facts about the unlocking process are as below:
- An unlocked phone supports any GSM carrier.
- The process of unlocking is permanent.
- Unlocking is a completely legal process.
- After unlocking, your phone will support any carriers like VODAFONE, ORANGE, and AT&T, etc.
- The unlocking method doesn’t compromise with the working of your phone.
For more information on unlocking your ZTE Blade A3 Prime, you can visit TheUnlockingCompany