An unlocked Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max provides you with several benefits. It not only allows you to use your iPhone with any carrier but also helps you avoid roaming charges when you are traveling overseas. Last but not least, you also get the chance to resell your phone at a higher value.
If you are trying to unlock your iPhone 11 Pro Max, this post will help you unlock your Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max easily in the comfort of your home.
An iPhone 11 Pro does not come with a phone unlocking code. It remains unlocked even after you update the device or make a factory reset. So let’s start with the quick and easy tutorial:
What Do you Need to Unlock Your iPhone 11 Pro?
- Your iPhone’s IMEI Number: To unlock your iPhone 11 Pro Max, you must provide your iPhone’s IMEI number. The IMEI number of your iPhone can be obtained by dialing *#06# on your device. You may also check your iPhone’s settings for the same.
- Correct Network: Make sure you provide the correct network for unlocking your device. You must get rid of the blockade from the network in which your iPhone was bought. In case you don’t know the network in which your device was bought, you can rely on the iPhone 11 Pro network finder.
The most important step is to ensure your device’s IMEI number is not blacklisted. Find out if your iPhone 11 Pro Max’s IMEI number has been reported as damaged or stolen or if the bills were not paid for the contract. In case your device’s IMEI number is blacklisted, it will require a different type of service.
Here are the steps of unlocking an iPhone 11 Pro Max:
- Insert a SIM card from a network other than the one that is currently running on your device.
- Use a SIM card that does not ask for a pin code. You may also try disabling the pin code request.
- Once you start your device and turn the Wi-Fi on, it will ask you to install a small update.
- Once you install the update, your iPhone 11 Pro would be ready to work on any network.
In case the Wi-Fi option fails, you may try the following steps:
- Insert an unaccepted SIM card and connect your iPhone to your PC using a cable. The SIM card must belong to a different network from the one where you purchased your iPhone.
- Once you start the iTunes app using your PC, it will ask you to install a small update.
So that’s how you unlock your iPhone 11 Pro Max and make it network-free. If you want to ensure your iPhone 11 Pro is unlocked, try inserting a SIM card from a different network. If your iPhone starts displaying a signal and allows you to make calls/send text messages, Congratulations! You have successfully unlocked your iPhone 11 Pro Max.