Do you know you can easily unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus without the assistance of service centers? Yes, a few simple tricks will assist you in unlocking your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus without causing any damage to your device.
Why Should You Consider Unlocking Your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus?
When you unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus, you get the following advantages:
- You can easily migrate to another service provider.
- You can easily change your network provider and pick a better network that caters to your needs.
- While traveling overseas, you can save money by avoiding roaming charges. All you have to do is purchase a local SIM card and make local phone calls
- As compared to a locked Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus, an unlocked one has a higher resale price.
The process of unlocking your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is easy, and you don’t need any technical knowledge to do so.
The following guidelines will help you unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus with ease:
- Firstly, make sure your device is eligible to be unlocked
- Choose your country and the current mobile provider for your locked Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
- Now check the IMEI number of your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
- To obtain the IMEI number, dial *#06# on the device’s keyboard. You can also obtain the IMEI number by checking the settings app on your Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
- Once you get your phone’s IMEI number, start the checkout process by entering your phone’s IMEI number.
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus has not been blacklisted or reported as stolen or damaged.
- Switch off the device and replace the SIM card with one from a different service provider.
- Now switch on the device and wait for the “SIM Network Unlock PIN” screen to appear on your device.
- Now enter your customized NCK (Network Control Key) code and tap on ‘Unlock’. Please make sure that you obtain your NCK code directly from your former mobile provider. For carrier phones, Samsung is unable to provide any NCK code.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus will be unlocked once the device shows “Network unlock complete”.
However, if you have a T-Mobile or MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy Note 10, you would have to connect your device to WiFi. Now tap on Applications and open the T-Mobile Folder. Now choose ‘Device Unlock’ and select ‘Continue’. The final step would be to choose ‘Permanent Unlock’ and select Device Unlock and Tap Continue. Now select ‘Permanent Unlock’ and wait for the device to complete unlocking. Restart your device.
Alternatively, you may also open the Apps tray of your device and select settings. Now tap on Connections followed by More connection settings. Now click on Network Unlock and choose either Permanent Unlock or Temporary Unlock. If you choose the latter, it would require a mobile data connection.
This is how you unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus. The above-mentioned process of unlocking your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is 100% legitimate.