Unlocking your iPhone 12 Max Pro is not rocket science. You can easily unlock your iPhone 12 Max Pro in the comfort of your home only if you know the right hacks.
In this write-up, we will shed light on some must-know methods of unlocking iPhone 12 Max.
iPhone 12 Pro Max does not come with an unlocking code. The device is officially unlocked on Apple servers. Even after resetting your factory settings, the device remains unlocked.
To unlock your iPhone 12 Pro Max, you must input your device’s IMEI number.
You can find your iPhone’s IMEI number by dialing *#06#. You may also check your phone’s settings to find your IMEI number.
Unlocking your iPhone 12 Pro Max also requires the correct network. You need to unlock your iPhone using the same network in which your device was bought. It is advisable to use your iPhone’s network finder to identify the network. You cannot unlock your iPhone with the network that you would use in the future.
Last but not least, find out if your phone’s IMEI number has been reported as lost, damaged, or stolen, lost, damaged. Also, make sure the bills were paid for the contract. A blacklisted IMEI number calls for a different kind of unlocking service.
You may opt for the following options to unlock iPhone 12 Pro Max.
● Firstly, try inserting a SIM card from a different network. Make sure you do not use the same SIM card that is working in your iPhone.
● The unaccepted SIM card from a different network wouldn’t ask you to enter a pin code. You may also turn off the pin code request.
● Now switch on your iPhone and turn on Wi-fi.
● Once your iPhone is connected to Wi-fi, it will prompt you to download a small update.
● As soon as you download the update, your iPhone 12 Pro Max will be ready to work in any and every network around the world.
● Insert a SIM card that belongs to a different network. Avoid using the same SIM card that is working in your iPhone.
● When you use a SIM card other than the one you bought for your iPhone, it wouldn’t prompt you for a pin.
● Now start your device and connect to Wifi.
● If the Wi-Fi option doesn’t succeed, connect your iPhone 12 Pro Max to your laptop or PC with cable. Your device must have an unaccepted SIM card inserted.
● Start iTunes app on your PC.
● It will prompt you to download a small update. Once you download the update, your iPhone 12 Pro Max will be unlocked and ready to function on any GSM network.
These are a few ways to unlock iPhone 12 Max Pro. Once you unlock your iPhone 12 Max Pro, you can use your device to work on
all GSM networks. What’s more, you can also switch to an affordable GSM network and travel around the world without any roaming charges.