If you own an iPhone 12 Pro Max, unlocking the device will allow you to use it on any GSM network around the world. Once you unlock your iPhone 12 Pro Max, you get the freedom to pick an affordable GSM network that works best in your vicinity. Thus, if you don’t want to stick to a single carrier, you must consider unlocking your iPhone 12 Pro Max.
There are several benefits to unlocking your iPhone 12 Pro Max. In this write-up, we will highlight a few legal tips for unlocking your iPhone 12 Pro Max without harming your device.
● Make sure you unlock your iPhone 12 Pro Max using the same network in which your device was bought.
● Find out if your phone’s IMEI number has been reported as lost, damaged, or stolen. Also, make sure the bills were paid for the contract. A blacklisted IMEI number calls for a different kind of unlocking service.
The process of unlocking your device is quite simple and doesn’t call for any technical skills. The following steps will help you unlock your iPhone 12 Pro Max with ease:
(a) The Wifi option:
● Insert a SIM Card from a different carrier. Make sure you use a SIM Card different from your original service provider.
● Though an unaccepted SIM card from a different network would not prompt you to enter a pin code, you may also deactivate the pin code request.
● Now start your device and turn on Wi-fi.
● As soon as you turn on the Wifi, your device will ask you to install a small update.
● Soon after installing the update, your iPhone 12 Pro Max will be ready to work in any GSM network.
(b) Via Your PC:
There is yet another procedure of unlocking your iPhone 12 Pro Max in case the WiFi option fails.
● Insert a SIM card belonging to a different network than the one working you bought for your iPhone.
● When you use a SIM card other than the one you bought for your iPhone, it wouldn’t be accepted by your device. Therefore, it would not prompt you for a pin.
● Now start your device and connect to Wifi.
● If the Wi-Fi option fails to work, try connecting your iPhone 12 Pro Max to your laptop or PC with cable. Make sure, your device needs to have an unaccepted SIM card inserted.
● Start iTunes app on your PC.
● Soon it will ask you to download a small update. Once the update is downloaded your iPhone 12 Pro Max will be unlocked and ready to function on any domestic or international GSM network.
These are a few smart ways to unlock iPhone 12 Max Pro. Once you unlock your iPhone 12 Max Pro, you can choose to switch to an affordable GSM network. Additionally, you can also travel around the world without any roaming charges.
The tips offered by us for unlocking your iPhone 12 Max Pro are legal and completely safe. These hacks will help you unlock your iPhone 12 Max Pro in the comfort of your home or office without seeking any external help.